Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it
By a terrible stroke of luck and misfortune I got a burn scar. So while I was pulling a suitcase from a cuboard my left arm brushed against a naked bulb. I know it sounds terrible, it looked terrible as well. I saw my skin burning and I felt no pain, it was strangely itchy. I don't know why I'm telling you this, guess rules are rules here.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
Several things. A poster of Cobain smashed on a drum set. A 5 foot poster of Ian Anderson playing the flute that my younger brother tore from the concert in Bombay, which is a very cool thing. A painting by Constable. A charcoal sketch done by my mother.

3. What does your phone look like.
I'm not a pansy so I really don't care. My phone's an ordinary Nokia 6681, people do confuse it with the N-Series but I really couldn't care. I don't change them every 4 months, I don't discuss the new models.

4. What music do you listen to?
Very largely and very basically I listen to Bob Dylan, L Cohen, Stones, Muddy Water, Buddy Guy, Pistols, Nirvana, Doors, Neil Young, Ramones, Pearl Jam, Sir Ludwig Van, Beatles, Velvet Underground -- there does that make me sound very cool? But lately been listening to what White Light's been passing on. The fellow's a genius on music.

5. What is your current desktop picture?
A painting of Keef (Keith Richards).

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Go drink lots of beers, have a couple of smokes, take a pee, watch a cool movie, have my exams over in a flash, work sorted out and the answer to life, the universe and everything. Lame? Damn, I was talking about the question.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Don't ask me. Ask that guy sitting there.

8. What time were you born?
I've forgotten and I'm not really going to call my folks at this moment to answer ye. Nor is it that you really care, or do you for all that David Copperfield bullshit?

9. Are your parents still together?
Very much.

10. What are you listening to?
A thousand chattering hacks, a thousand keys being hit, monotony and nothing else really.

11. Do you get scared of the dark?
It depends where the darkness leads. Too mysterious? I mean I wouldn't want to be shut in a box and thrown down a pit just for darkness kicks. You don't mean that do you?

12. The last person to make you cry?
Assholes. Naa, I didn't cry.

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
Not a pansy not even a metro, really it depends.

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Terrible questions. I love great eyes.

15. Do you like pain killers?
Who writes these questions? You like pain? Ok, I'm kidding, sure I do but when I need them.

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Depends, really it depends.

17. Fave pizza topping?
Oh man! Cheese and pepperoni.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Pizza, I was thinking of it. I wonder why?

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Fuck I feel 14 writing this, eh eh eh. Well I got mad today. Effing bloody corrupt ministers. You call this a democracy? Lousy assholes can't spare 2 minutes.

20. Is anyone in love with you?
I guess so.

(I tag you guys)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger whitelight said...

Thanks man.

12:03 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger medusa said...

hello
i was just coming to say that i am still alive and blogging, i mean alive and not blogging, but remembering you and etc.
and lo and behold, a nice post.
and i guess since you tagged "you guys", i got tagged also, did i?
does that mean i have to get back to blogging?
how have u been btw?
and i shall read all the posts that i have missed very soon.
love.

2:05 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Prerona said...

oh man i like this one! its cool :)

10:50 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Hanedin said...

the pain of it all...

11:38 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Vatsala said...

:) I did it too!

1:25 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Vatsala said...

and picking a scar has its own double meaning eh

1:26 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

damn these tags!!!!
"who writes these questions" LOL

6:26 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger InExile said...

you mean "sir" Keef !

7:08 PM, April 28, 2007  
Blogger jairaj said...

White light: cheers man!

Medusa: Welcome back. You of course tagged, which of course means that you have to write. I've been good, the same ole'. :)

ricercar: then you're tagged. :)

hanedin: the one who tagged! cheers!

vatsala: :)

mm: you're tagged as well.

exile: very good point. i meant sir keef!

8:48 PM, April 28, 2007  
Blogger lemon said...

good one..!! :)
i wanna do it too..!

12:55 AM, April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.