Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Brain's girlfriend, also working in the same office; Floyd, said that chicks around like me. They've got crushes. But well it could be a nice-laid plan by the crew to get me all excited and ask her who all they are and allow the cheap-thrill to flush my face. Before it turns into a hahaha-caught-you-asshole-joke. So I generally don't, although she's been going on and on about it for a while. I don't I care much about it, to be honest. But well, even though its always nice to know that somebody likes you without the extent of knowing you. I mean knowing you with all that personal-bullshit, which is quite essential in this day and age.
I suppose one-nght stands happen a lot in chick-lit movies, but back here in Del very rarely. First of all, there's no humour for it. The closest it would be called is a rape. Which obviously you don't want to happen, right? Of course not, pervert.
So what happens when you just haven't been able to push yourself for a relationship and cut the wrists of all possible one's for somewhile, only to want some action or a chick out of the movies? No, prostitution ain't a good answer. I wouldn't consider it, no matter how hard the Bangkok chicks tap their feet and the Cantonese women pull my cheeks. I usually end up smoking cigarettes and drink beers in empty Hotel bathroom tubs where even the receptionist has hit on me.
It all bottles down to grave misery. Misery that I have put upon myself. Misery that I'm telling you; you who I know will kick my ass someday.
I guess this is what blogs are all about. So I tried...

3 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

beautifully written. guess we have all cut some wrists in our time :)

12:16 AM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

thank you...

11:31 AM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

thats cool jerrry

5:02 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.