Friday, July 27, 2007

Sometimes the over familiarity of it all leads me cocooned into a blanket of vagueness. I'm an outsider not only to emotions that settle in on me like dusty cobwebs in an unopened room, but that I also fail to recognise any possibility of seeing any point at all.
And despair.
Sometimes I'm an escapist, an artist nonetheless, who avoids anything and everything. I have stared often into glass jars peeking into life and oblivion. A reason of every reason and its departure, what could it be through the looking glass?

3 Comments:

Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

"I also fail to recognise any possibility of seeing any point at all."

Quite so.

J.A.P.

7:14 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger InExile said...

you should form a club ...
with al the other similars

12:19 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger The Cat said...

Jai, the sad part will be when people fall in love with people like us. And when we refuse to feel that emotion anymore.
Crap. You just said what I wanted to write for a long while now. Thank you.

10:29 AM, July 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.