Monday, January 07, 2008

I haven't been upto any good if you'd bother to ask me. I feel nothing. The darn weather's got to me. I've even lost my spectacles. Haven't found a home -- don't even get the fuckin time to look for one. My old trouble of writing problems have begun.
I'm bloody miserable -- and that's nothing new. And I feel one year older. Life's a real bitch if you ask me, and I can tell you this again to clarify.
My stupid computer keeps hangin. I have multiple screen staring at me. Few eyes that look and then look away.
Happiness. Music's lost from me after my iPod crashed. Fuckin iPods. Just when I got used to life without discmans...fuckin iPod crashes.
Something's not right. What pisses me off sometimes is that I can't write -- without my specs I feel worse and partially blind.
Don't ask me where I lost them.
My digestion has gone. Do you have days like these?

3 Comments:

Blogger Renovatio said...

It happens man, happens to the best of us. The key's to exhaust yourself, then curl up in a thick blanket, and sleep it off.

11:40 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Zee said...

a lifetime actually...

4:54 PM, January 10, 2008  
Blogger Mukta Raut said...

Strange..I just got myself a pair of spectacles and have been stumbling about ever since. I just can't deal with clear vision apparently.

5:55 PM, January 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.