Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The taste of a neatly rolled tobacco stick...sweet!

I find at most times, my brand of cigarettes -- Gold Flake Kings -- criticised, and humiliated in society. People, if you don't want to smoke, don't; if you want to and believe that there's nothing below India Kings and Classic Regulars then that's your issue. Navy Cuts, Charms and Charminar... maybe its not as tough, but my nerves are settled. All those smoking fake Malboro and Dunhill from your local "Jain Paan-bhandar," don't ever show your faces again, hypcrites! But please don't scorn my brand. And well everytime I see such people humilating my object of sin, I have the lines of Satisfaction screamin in my head: "When I'm watchin' my tv/And that man comes on to tell me/How white my shirts can be/But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke/The same cigarettes as me." I can't get no satisfaction.

***

Have you ever wondered: the cigarettes you first tasted never taste the same? Its quite amazing, one really has to be stubborn about picking up the habit.

***

I love smoking in the winters outdoors.

***

I know all that bull, I'm just hooked!

4 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Quiller Couch said...

I rarely smoke, but outdoors in a mild winter is good. And the first drag after you start a drink.

4:12 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

hehe, all true, ain't it?

1:25 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

you see the smoke after you've had a meal. october time, the smoke at the break of dawn or onset of dusk. and the first drag that i see in volume after the first sip of an old monk double in winters. thats just so amazing

6:05 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger heretic said...

Sitting on the porch on a misty morning, with a stiff vodka sitting pretty beside the book, legs stretched out on the chair opposite. Now that's the ideal day. :-)

*Classic Milds for me, btw. Can't quit, but trying.

4:59 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.