Friday, December 01, 2006

It's all cool

The Dude woke up at home with a huge hangover. He forced himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. He sat down and sees his clothing neatly ironed in front of him, all clean and folded properly.
He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order; spotless, clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table. "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love you always!"
So he goes to the kitchen and sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper ready for him. His son is also at the table, eating. The Dude asks: "Son, what happened here last night?" The son replies: "Well, you came home around 3 am, smashed drunk and delirious. Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door". Confused, The Dude asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean now; and are you sure the breakfast is waiting for me? I though your mother would kill me!" His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your clothes n’ shoes off, you shouted, "Hey! Leave me alone! I'm married!"

(This is actually a forward on mail, one of the better ones. I although hate forwards; where I spend up more time cleaning them than reading mails. Changed the name from Rohit to The Dude, to make it cooler. Naa, its not meant to bear any reresemblances with the actual Dude on my blog roll. Cheers)

3 Comments:

Blogger Devilled said...

So I've read this one before. Several times. Sweet t'is. :)

10:18 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Spider42 said...

Thanks for adding the disclaimer at the end amigo, wouldnt want people to get the wrong impression of me... until they meet me anyhow ;P

1:54 PM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

cute son
actually nice wife
drunk bastard not indulging in infidelity in his dreams.. good yaar
i like such people

7:22 PM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.