Friday, February 29, 2008

Life's bloody strange ye know. I came across certain mails from sometime around 2005 -- and then I saw a picture that pieced everything. I was young then or I guess you could say younger. Confused, impressionable and all those things that you do out then to make you feel like a fool in years, perhaps centuries to come.
I feel 30, but that's because I've been on these nocturnal shifts since the last 6 days and my mind's a frying pan.
But I'm revisited by a ghost. An emotional dragon fly. A fire that races along the sides of a mountain burning -- and I feel like a child of two with a mouthful of gin and lighter fuel.
Honestly it didn't make sense to me then. I couldn't reach the words, I lost the meaning, the sense and now everything boiled into unpleasant wounds. And when it pieced together. The picture was of Dorian Gray and I Dorian standing in front of ugliness of self.

2 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

re-affirmation of life is what it seems to me.. but you see, times change and people change watches.. a million and a half years ago, is too long a while.. there are new doors.. look for them, behind every old door or window you'll see a wall has been put up.. cobwebs et al... or maybe there's a new story on that old screen.. lots of affection..

9:46 AM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger jairaj said...

it's all twisted...

11:14 PM, February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.