Monday, February 18, 2008

There're a lot of things a man's got to do. But when your work holds you...by your intestines. Everything starts to fall in a mess. No lying man. I've been on a low. A good low. Things have turned out quite disappointed on the professional front.
I don't care about love. But as much as I'd like to believe it's all quite bullish --I've been tryin my best not to fall there. The trouble is, it's quite easy ye know. But let's not get in there. OK, I think you face a lot of trouble here -- you perhaps think that I'm not that honest enough.
The truth is that sometimes emotions start flashing. Now I'd like to believe that I'm pretty much not that preturbed about such stuff. But then the lonliness kicks in. But more than that -- a strange feeling is opening. Now since I usually know what a good feeling tells me -- I know it's better to kill it before I smudge more unhappiness. I got plenty to worry about.
Work for instance. They've actually got me to that lifeless point -- they can't kill me. I have no life. In case you wonder where this pretty cool line has come from. Well I'm the genius behind. I'm the genius who watched South Park, and I'm telling you. Oh well, I can see the meter running. So I guess you read. My commentators are pretty quiet these days...I guess they're pissed cause i don't pitch my comments on there's. Or maybe this is just a slack time of the year.
Oh well that your problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger medusa said...

or maybe some of your commentators have also been feeling lethargic and lonely and have reached such a point of no return that can not be bothered to blog.

10:34 PM, February 19, 2008  
Blogger jairaj said...

true all that :)

10:48 PM, February 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.