Sunday, May 25, 2008

The first night was decent, a bit obscure, but it was the first night at the new khopcha. And I seem to like the new setting, of course to set up requires a whole lot of work.
Kake, Randy as we now call him, and the Hobo boy, lit the housewarming flame. The trouble is it dragged on for a bit -- and I was mostly out, as my morning continues. But I seem to be up. Yesterday, an off, was basically gathering and dumping. Getting acquainted -- and making it live for a night.
Today it's mostly about what fits -- and where the posters go. Till now its fairly easy, and since I'm not a pansy, there are a few things that will really hassle me.
Apart from that there's relief -- relief of having a place where I can stack my books. I brought a small load of favourites, and its sitting pretty on the shelves. And, like I said, I need to bring a whole deal of stuff from the Big Surd's, when he gets back.
Sir Vaz is in town after from Scotland, and it's always good to have him around. He brings everyone together. It's just that with my terrible work shifts, I don't know how much I will get to chill with all.
But that's not hassling me much.
Having a place of my own will help me set a few things right to the agenda. Perhaps a book for instance. Catch up reading, but essentially get over the rubbish my mind's been for so long wandering about. I've said this before, but it takes time I suppose to rid the ghosts off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider42 said...

Jerry!!
You got a pad finally and didnt tell me? DUDE!!!
Well, congrats all the same, shall invade one of these days, life permitting eh?

5:51 PM, May 26, 2008  
Blogger MISSquoted** said...

Oooooh a pad of your own is great. Because you can cook chicken, without your mum worrying you will set the smoke detectors off. Flatmates worrying doesn't quite have the same urgency ;)

12:48 AM, May 27, 2008  
Blogger jairaj said...

@dude: yep! just been really caught up man, shiftin, and crazy work...and dude let me know, when you're swingin by. that'll be cool. life's ok man -- same old drag...

miss: :)

8:49 AM, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.