Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Last movie seen in a theatre:

The Simpsons (Can you beat that?)

What book are you reading:

Big Sleep: Raymond Chandler

Favourite board game:

Chess

Favourite magazine:

MAD

Favourite smells:

Oh I can't tell.

Favourite sound:

Dylan's harp

Worst feeling in the world:

Office

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up:

How many hours have I slept?

Favourite fast food place:

Italics, Flavours, 4S

Future child’s name:

Wait, son.

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

be thrilled."

Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool

Favourite sports to watch:

Football

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

Aaki writes exceeding well. It's strange that I've known her for so long, and I've never met her.

(I'll stop here)

1 Comments:

Blogger jairaj said...

ufff!

3:05 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.