Monday, March 30, 2009

For those who care, I've been caught up. Enough to not care about you. But now I return. I've been around the twists, hunchbacked the turns and now I shouldn't push the good times.

1) I've finished the first draft of the book. I won't give the title here -- you bloggers can be plagiarising assholes, if you know what I mean.

2) Columbia school of Journalism rejects me because everyone in the world wants to study during the recession.

3) There's a newspaper where I've been interviewed twice and tested once. Everytime I call them, they say they'll get back. I won't even tell you about the rest.

4) I've met someone to turn your head twice.

5) The unemployment period has been awesome for me. But I want this period to switch off than start fading. I don't want to hate this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider42 said...

ah, welcome back my friend.. it seems the turbulent times are far from over eh?

I have yet to read more than the beginnings of your book and look forward to the rest, and that newspaper sounds like a real putzhole if they are draggin like that.. keeping their options open and dangling you by the balls.. evil, evil bastards!

but all things must come and all things must pass, along with the uncomfortable come some small comforts to help you live through the bad.. here I guess it is 1) your first draft for which I congratulate you again, and 2) this someone who double twists your neck muscles so!
Im happy for that man. :)

5:40 PM, April 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elegantly wasted - INXS

12:33 AM, April 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has all of this actually happened? your life is v interesting and the way you put it is even more interesting. Ha ha. Anamika

1:11 PM, April 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.