Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brilliant

Its a Thursday fuckin' morning, watched a pretty cool movie last evening called Flight Plan (starring Jodie Foster). My editor is in the house, and the office suck up has gone after her. Now he's just returned, hoping for me to make some polite conversation. But you know what, I'm not looking at him. I'm just writing this blog. Got whole lot of better things to do, you know.
Anyway, all's quite swell otherwise. Friday pressure is building great. I don't mind it much, cause the OPED page that I make and edit is all under control. Don't have a fuckin' story to give, that eats me up. And what I can do but just sit through this day. Waiting, waiting for a bloody smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.