Monday, October 23, 2006

How To Kill A Mocking Bird

It ashames me to know people. It really does. It gets my goat as well. So you want to know why? Well this asshole from school -- was never my friend and a big sidey -- he loves Orkut cause it has gven him a licence to life (or whatever you call it) -- and he will message you on any fuckin rhyme or reason. I think all he does the entire day -- and I'm surprised that he's not even in India but studying out -- that he starts his day by scrapping people, by saying 'hi' or 'yo'. He's got some 200 odd friends (I think they're sympathisers, really!) -- and whoever reply to him, he picks up a conversations of randomness. I have started ignoring. But I got pissed right now, and that's why I'm writing to you.

On October 23, he sends me scrap at 11 at night, which reads: 'Happy New Year!' I told him to fuck off!

His profile reads like this:

Such Gibberish

{well...where to start with...yeh if u wanna knw me jus scrap me any ques...i mean anything jus cuz my lifez a open book n i dnt hide either...jus drop by ask wtever u feel...m a person who always analyse a gurl 1st en tel her wt c doesn't knw abt herself..m a straight up person..no back bitin...expect the same bt after al gurlz r gurlz n i love 2 appreciate a gurlz beauty as "BEAUTY IS IN THE VIEWER'S EYE"..WAS a flirt..thats wt ppl tld me on face, my back n my testiz...bt in short m a stright up guy who doesn't care of the outcum if m nt wrng n jus do n say wt i feel is ok(nt right)..ppl say m crazy n a big time funny character with a good sense of humor..loyal 2 frnds n nt gf's lolz..!!...cheers!!}

19 Comments:

Blogger nowheregirl said...

just block him ;)

1:00 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Zaphod said...

im sorry but seeing 'testiz' right above the word 'outcum'
someone needs to set him straight...or tell him otherwise...because he seems to have the online vocabulary of a 16 year old high-school wannabe promqueen called Sandi

Sorry, but i have no patience for anyone who makes the word 'just' seem like a kind of drink i like with breakfast or uses a number instead of a word...but then again, in college i heard these Indian girls (sorry, 'gurls') say 'lolz'...no, you dont understand, they actually *said* lolz instead of just...laughing...throw a brick at me please, cant stands this no more!

2:03 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

Zaphod, rightly said! when you get the brick throw it back here, need one hit to smack me out of this planet and into my own. after all this, I sent him a scrap saying: Dude which part of the world are you in that you are celebrating New Year, and why the fuck would you send me this message? He replies: "'lolz', good one man! (as though I cracked a joke here.) i'm a bit stoned (ya right!)...!?!

2:09 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tell me this thing is from mayo?

3:06 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

was, thankfully, he left after 9th...

3:22 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur 'frnd' is gud...a gud example that idiots live, ie. i didn't know whether to laugh or to read in amazment what this character had written about himself.

it's like when u start believing that the only dinosaurs one can see now are the ones in museums, books n toy store, u find a live specimen in ur living room.

200 smthing sympathisers, u say? sheesh!

4:13 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

true...well either they are sypathisers (which is what I firmly believe in) or they are well, more of his kind.

4:27 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

schmucks are always around jerry
good thing is you dont need to look for them as they are ready to embrace the 200-odd sympathisers anytime and more like you.
lolzzzzzzz

5:10 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I love orkut. One meets such characters there!
About ten minutes ago some guy sent me a email saying "I’m looking for partner with no strings attached not that I have no one with or I’m a despo, I have no shortage of companions but still I like to with no strings. The beauty of this relationship would be that it would only be for happiness not for sorrows.

We can enjoy without gettin publicised, I am working as a respectable Icon in the society.
Of course, I wouldn’t ask you to jump into in a rush, we would have to know each other, I think the looks will be the most important thing to consider.

I suggest that we could chat on yahoo for sometime; you do not have to reply if you disliked my approach, I would apologies in advance."

Its bizarre. Does this approach wrk on ANYONE???

5:12 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Yohan said...

I have an orkut classmate who does the same shite. So I deleted him. I only knew in in 4th standard anyhow.

Orkut is perfect timepass. And now that "reply" button is there, making "scapping" even easier.

6:32 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger the Monk said...

Wish we had the online equivalent of Mace.

9:25 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yohan! Havet seen you in ages.
Hows it going?

(sorrie j!)

10:57 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger twip said...

Oh god, his profile is such a CHORE to read.

I wish people would write in plain english, like complete sentences and words. Thats not too much to ask, is it?

And 'outcum'???

Lord, have mercy.

*guffaws*

6:31 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Saira said...

Hi
Thanx for a visit to my blog!!
ya abt ur post sometimes even i hate orkut..talking to ppl who dont care at all...making false smiles and pretending that u have a big bunch of frds all around...i just ignore such ppl if they scrap me without a reason..:)

10:46 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

All ye: Well I really wish this would stop, you know. Its funny we're all in it, as well.

1:14 PM, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate people who right like that.
ugh!

6:57 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

chill Hobo...cheers!

9:33 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger moonstruck maniac said...

isnt it surprising jerry that all your smaller posts get the maximujm responses and from a whole lot of them.

10:21 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

hmm...

10:56 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.