Friday, October 20, 2006

I’d hate to be this depressive, but really people do get on my nerves. What a perfect way to fuck my Friday evening – come to think of it, wasn’t everything going so swell? – now just bloody buggered! I hate this fucking stupid place and everything about it, and damn my heart has sunk into it. When will it stop – everything? There’s no point, really no. Just pissed. I like the way assholes take the cake. Man, when I grow up I don’t want to be like this asshole, I’d rather die than think that I’m funny, smart and everyone can’t do without me – when the reality is that you’re nothing but a piece of shit that just so happens to go so bloody well with the way this world turns.Maybe the whisky is working on the hungover mind; maybe I’m getting old and I am only getting worse at tolerating people. Oh man… I’m sorry but this is how fucked up this all is…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.