Friday, October 20, 2006

Okay, here it goes Famous Blue Suitcase:

Few things about me that are quaint:

1) I look stoned, or so people say. It’s my eyes, but I play along to avoid a few people.
2) Nothing makes me sleep better than reading a book at night.
3) I can starve myself silly sometimes, why I just don’t know.
4) Will get pissed angry with someone, and then forgive them easily.
5) I fall very (very) easily for women that are beautiful, its short-lived though.
6) I wish several times to myself that I could die, like in a flash and it’s over. Doesn’t happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Im sure youre keeping some juicyes to yourself...

10:34 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

there are, i'm sure...i think at least, just don't seem to think of any...! glum! but thanks for the tag anyway...

10:48 PM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.