Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In this empty room in my head

I've been in this room before. I never knew when you entered or left. What words you sang or the wine you made me drink. But I felt the windows were left open, and the evening sky came in. The walls had shadows dancing on them. I heard that familiar cry. The music from an old beaten piano, and I felt that kiss. The kiss that would've taken me places, like you said, but I landed on this cold bed. The sheets were the works of artists that sketched faces of woe and left them to be admired. Their bleeding hands besides their art.
Then there was a time. A time that would've made me stronger but I left the curse with the clairvoyant who once gave me what few have ever dared. I sang to her a hunderd times, and the doors knocked for a while. The bells of a few thousand temples in my head. I woke up in the middle of a dream to see a thousand women blow kisses at me and then I plunged into the night and I never saw them again.
But I know that feeling...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very nice !!

11:23 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger simmi said...

beautiful!

1:28 AM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

Thank you, I was mildly upset that there is no room for such thoughts. But thanks!

1:21 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.