Saturday, August 19, 2006

I heard it through the grapevine...

I'd like a cloudy windy day when there won't be any rain.

I'd like to walk in to a pub where the music is soft, well-lit and there're ten different people who wouldn't mind having a conversation.

I'd like a pretty woman to pass a smile and then disappear into the crowd.

I'd like to be lost in a never ending library built in the hills where I can never be traced.

I'd like to watch a film on a couch, drinking rum-cola, smoking countless cigarettes knowing there won't be a morning tomorrow.

I'd like to drink ten bottles of wine straight and be there to tell the actual tale.

I'd like a hot water shower on a winter night.

I'd like to count all those people that made me suffer in school feel the same.

I'd like to write a Catcher-In-The-Rye kind of book, and be like Salinger.

I'd like to meet God and discuss several issues, and hope that he's black.

I'd like to be stoned and watch the most ridicuous movie, I've ever seen.

I'd like to meet Faust and know what actually happened after everything.

I'd like to be sitting in a room filled poets, philosophers, writers, thinkers burning papers muttering this wasn't meant to be.

I'd like a comment that would tell me that my blog isn't really what its all meant to be, I've walked into the wrong place but I will be accepted so long I can pretend that I'm not a depressionist.

I'd like to think that dreams will be exactly what it will be after death.

I'd like to write a song that will be heard.

I'd like to walk barefoot towards the end of the horizon with a bottle of whisky in one hand and in the other a pair of shoes.

I'd like someone to tell me that I write well.

I'd like to have read a thousand books.

I'd like to believe that this will end peacefully, and I will wake up with someone I love.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cat said...

you write excessively well at that, calvin.

2:44 PM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.