Sunday, February 11, 2007

Its blissful, for a moment I found eternal love on a cloudy romantic night sky. I wish you could be with me. Really. If you had stepped with me on the terrace of my home. I would have just shown you the coolest most pleasant breeze. It seemed to answer every timidest question meandering on my unsettled mind. The cigarette seemed the sweetest, lamplights torched the wet streets and I thought I saw the dreams of the sleeping colony collecting to a misty eyed cloud. I heard the music of a thousand tiny drops of rainwater dripping from the moistened leaves, while the words filled in my mind. I felt I saw solitude meeting her only friend in the most secretive fashion, in the darkest corner of the horizon. I felt I knew what it was meant to be; what it felt to be from being quiet for a very long time, to know how different a laughter of happiness could be strange and not perturbing. What a lovely evening this is, I wish you were there while I felt the oldest romance escaping the room where a lonely ray of morning hides.

6 Comments:

Blogger Raindrop said...

That's a lovely picture, except I'd probably substitute the cig for some pot.

Cosmo's so funny, like women have to do ANYTHING to get a man in bed besides say 'Well, ok, if you insist!'

9:57 AM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger apoorva said...

just had a horrid birthday and it really didnt take more for me to believe that it will never get better.. and then next thing i know it rains!! felt like it was for me ... i kept running arnd telling ppl just how wonderful it was... but it gave a sore thoat to some and the blues to others ..
then i read this and it made me very very happy. thanks

4:47 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger whitelight said...

dude it is not bad. dead flowers i mean.

6:36 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger ... said...

so this is the month that you fall in love...or let othersfall in love with you... good fun... hope you have someone to kiss this week..on wednesday....

6:57 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger P said...

I could feel the peace radiating...vert nice read...

11:22 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger jairaj said...

raindrop: Thank you. I just had to make you read this. Aint it funny. :)

some girl: hey thank you. all the best.

whitelight: its pretty killer stuff.

nini: :) I'll try not losing her again by my folly and to the IAS.

fortunanta: why thank you. twas beautiful.

11:48 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.