Monday, September 10, 2007

I was tagged by The Stoned Medusa, so here it goes.

1) 3 things you should know about the number three.
Number three means, Wednesdays, and that means a mid-week.
Number three gut is the sidey, right?
Number three makes me think of vague things like this.

2) 3 things that scare me:
Stupid people.
Asshole people.
Speed.

3) 3 people who make me laugh:
Red Herring
Homer Simpson
The Dude

4) 3 things I love:
Movies
Books
Sometimes a j

5) 3 things I hate:
Waking up
Having a cold
Assholes

6) 3 things I don't understand:
Distances
Eating
Bad writing

7) 3 things you should never listen to:
Bad songs
Asshole talk
Bad humour

(Ok I pass it on to: Aaki's Blog, Silver Rings and Blood & Beauty.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Cat said...

Done.

9:59 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger Spider42 said...

hey jerry,
funny, and thanks for listing me along with such greats. :D
its an honour bro.
cheers..

4:34 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Vatsala said...

done.

6:17 PM, September 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.