Saturday, April 12, 2008

Morning. Morning Earthlings, do you have to start life so effing early? Coffee, smokes, headspins and the grand old question: the meaning to life? It's a bit strange. I seem to have been pushed further into a corner. There's a chaos and riot, a dragon and a sparrow -- and I'm in this mess.
What's it going to be then, eh, dear droogies?
And what could have been better is spoiled by deception. Sweet cold deception. Which is still fine. Just leaves me wondering, what then. Haven't written, last read something was last Saturday.
And if I'm rolling out of this rut. Then what next?
The very law of probablity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider42 said...

The more things change dear boy, the more they stay the same eh? Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
I know the feeling my friend, but as you stated, the laws of probability are what they are and sooner or later somethings gotta give.
be cool and make sure you keep flying. it aint much, but for those like us, its enough.
cheers..

2:35 PM, April 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.