Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another brilliant day. Its so bloody hot. I'm dying for winters to come. Its bloody September now, the monsoons was hell eccentric. A few drops here and there, and now they're gone. Work's becoming a drag when you have to come from the other side of town. Takes me a good fuckin' hour.
My luck is screwed as well, everyday I get up around 9 in the morning with a darn headache. While walking to the bus stop from home. I see my bus driving past me when I'm a few feet away. I have to stand in the sun for the next 15 minutes till the next one comes along. I always get the seat which has the sun pouring on my head. It gets difficult to read when your head starts spinning like a wheel.
From the bus stop in Delhi to office is a ride in a rickety auto. Most times its spent taking deep drags from my cigarette, listening to the I-pod and carelessly messaging people. My shirt is damp with all the sweat when I reach. Most times there's a jam in front of the office, so I stop a little before and pay the chap.
When I reach office at a decent time, I realise its god damn to early. Nobody's heare by 12:30 pm. So I start checking my mails and the blog. Now I know these details aren't important; but hey, this is an important part of my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reeta Skeeter said...

Today all Delhiites get an AWESOME respite...me and poori dilli alongwith, woke up to light showers early morning today and hey the day is going gr8!! Njoy!!

10:00 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger jairaj said...

It sure is. Cheers!

2:03 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.