Thursday, September 14, 2006

A very good afternoon, to all ye gentle people out there. I hope you're doing very well? I'm doing quite well, living in that old fashioned world of mine. Apart from a rainy day, and a comment from one of you saying its a wonderful day; I really can't help but agree. Got some money in my pocket, think I've got some luck coming. Just don't know from where. Will be going out in the evening to listen to a gig at Soho, have to write about it in the Culture Vulture column. The usuals and some unusuals will be supposeldly there. I think I'll go and work now, and I'll see you gentle people again. In some while, when I 've got my reckless nerves a bit settled and I meet that darn luck of mine. God knows where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter
Download html hit counter code for your website.